OCCUPATION: PhD student FAVORITES: being with my wonderful husband Steve, stand-up comedy, travel, Harry Potter, reading for enjoyment, music (eclectic: orchestral, jazz & blues, top 40, oldies), cooking vegetarian cuisine, spending time with friends, watching "my shows" (Grey's Anatomy, Lost, 24, Six Feet Under, Sopranos) & shopping at Lerner NY & Co! DISLIKES: accidentally eating meat, hatred, intolerance, odd numbers, & dirty kitchens
a new way to accidentally eat meat
:-O :-O :-O
Did you see this?? Omigod, if I freak over finding chicken, I would EXPLODE if I found a human finger in my chili.
Officials: Diner finds finger in chili
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/24/chili.finger.reut/index.html
3 Comments:
Ewww!! I mean, I enjoy eating meat and all - but even I draw the line at human meat!! And they don't even know where the finger came from - that's by far the worst part! Shouldn't someone somewhere be aware that they're missing a finger?
SPEW
I thought you might want to read this - I guess they think she might have put the finger in the chili herself... or at least they're exploring that idea.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=519&e=13&u=/ap/20050408/ap_on_re_us/wendy_s_finger
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home