Lauren's thoughts

OCCUPATION: PhD student FAVORITES: being with my wonderful husband Steve, stand-up comedy, travel, Harry Potter, reading for enjoyment, music (eclectic: orchestral, jazz & blues, top 40, oldies), cooking vegetarian cuisine, spending time with friends, watching "my shows" (Grey's Anatomy, Lost, 24, Six Feet Under, Sopranos) & shopping at Lerner NY & Co! DISLIKES: accidentally eating meat, hatred, intolerance, odd numbers, & dirty kitchens

Monday, March 14, 2005

Mondays suck

Mondays usually suck, but this one especially sucks. Over my spring break week-and-a-few-days, I got used to being around Steve every day again, like we did for almost 2 years when he lived in State College. This week is a rude awakening from that. I had to leave early this morning, and I have been tired and sad all day. :-( At least I came home to my new Glamour magazine and "24" comes on tonight. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home