Lauren's thoughts

OCCUPATION: PhD student FAVORITES: being with my wonderful husband Steve, stand-up comedy, travel, Harry Potter, reading for enjoyment, music (eclectic: orchestral, jazz & blues, top 40, oldies), cooking vegetarian cuisine, spending time with friends, watching "my shows" (Grey's Anatomy, Lost, 24, Six Feet Under, Sopranos) & shopping at Lerner NY & Co! DISLIKES: accidentally eating meat, hatred, intolerance, odd numbers, & dirty kitchens

Friday, March 03, 2006

I have a countdown!

Wa hoo! Thanks to Jack, I have a wedding countdown! I can see my singledom counting down in seconds, LOL. Also, Steve & I joke all the time about me being his property or vice versa (sarcastically, of course), hence why I put that in the timer also.

1 Comments:

Blogger erica said...

Huzzah! Obviously, Zack and Anne decided that he was your property (Lauren and Steve Myers). Belonging to each other is one of the best parts of being married. =)

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home