is it over yet?
Until yesterday, I was feeling pretty good about being done with my written comps portion and not yet nervous about the orals. Now I'm nervous. Waiting to get my questions via e-mail last week, I felt like I always did before auditions--that butterfly in the stomach, have to pee, excited but nervous feeling. I'm sure that in the couple hours before my meeting starts tomorrow (1-3pm), it will return.
I just want it to be OVER! I was so into this last week, I was so prepped and ready. Now I'm just tired of it, tired of being nervous, tired of the whole process. I would have been at my peak for orals last Thursday, I think, after having Wed as a break. Of course, that would be impossible for my committee to read my written answers so fast!
Cross your fingers for me. Hopefully tomorrow at this time I will be ABD!

2 Comments:
Hey Lauren give em hell tomorrow. I tried to send an email to wish you luck but for some reason it isn't working.
Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you
See you when you come traveling in for Christmas of New Years
Barb
You're going to be great! You're so well-prepared and smart, and that adrenaline will kick in before you go to your committee to make you have to pee again. =) If it doesn't, just have a beer, and that'll make you have to go. Or not. I'm crossing everything I can without hurting myself.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home