Lauren's thoughts

OCCUPATION: PhD student FAVORITES: being with my wonderful husband Steve, stand-up comedy, travel, Harry Potter, reading for enjoyment, music (eclectic: orchestral, jazz & blues, top 40, oldies), cooking vegetarian cuisine, spending time with friends, watching "my shows" (Grey's Anatomy, Lost, 24, Six Feet Under, Sopranos) & shopping at Lerner NY & Co! DISLIKES: accidentally eating meat, hatred, intolerance, odd numbers, & dirty kitchens

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"I think there may be a body in my kitchen." WTF?!?

Whoa. This is the 2nd homicide in the State College area in 2 weeks. One of the alleged perps (using the lingo, thanks Law & Order!) has turned himself in, and was quoted saying the title of this post: "I think there may be a body in my kitchen." What?! You "think" that you might have some wilted lettuce in the fridge, or "think" that maybe you spilled OJ on the floor cause it's sticky--but a body in the kitchen?! You KNOW that, dude. Here's the article in the PSU student paper: Student killed; body found.

In happier news, I'm going to Baton Rouge tomorrow to visit Erica & Jack! Horray! :-) And spring break is next week so I get to be in Philly with my sweetheart for a week after I return!

3 Comments:

Blogger erica said...

Yes. Everyone should visit Erica. Visiting Erica is a good idea. You want to visit Erica.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I agree with Erica. I want to come visit. Some airline needs to come up with a fabulous deal to fly from NC to visit Erica. :-P That, and Nicole needs to make more money so she can afford to fly all over the place and visit all her wonderful friends!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been trying to click on the link in your blog so I could read the article and every time I click on it, it opens Microsoft.com - weird, huh? It shows at the bottom that its trying to load the paper, then without any error message or anything it goes straight to microsoft. I enjoyed the irony in that your blog took me to microsoft, so I thought I would share it with you. I hope you're having a great time in Baton Rouge!!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home