Reminisce with the top 50 Sesame Street moments
I haven't even gotten through the whole list yet but I had to blog about this - the Top 50 Sesame Street moments.
It has all of my old favorites - Bruce Stringbean, Monterpiece Theater, Snuffalupagus, the letters, Oscar the Grouch, Teeny Little Super Guy, Big Bird, etc. It's so funny to watch these as an adult and get the humor in them - like #7, "U Really Got a Hold On Me" in which Smokey Robinson is harassed by the letter U. I remember that, but it is so much funnier now! I remember that my dad was really entertained by Merril Sheep and Placido Flamingo, and although he tried to explain, it is so much funnier now!
Here's a fun kid Lauren fact: My parents used to measure time in Sesame Streets and Mr. Rogers episodes.
Q: How long does it take to get to Mama's [grandmother's] house?
A: A Sesame Street and a Mr. Rogers. (i.e., an hour and a half)
I particularly love this one, which I didn't remember from childhood but it is still awesome.
Things That I Remember, a tribute to Bert & Ernie's friendship. Awww! It makes me think about all my buds out there, who I feel so lucky to have in my life. Much love to ya!
Post a comment with your favorite Sesame Street memory or clip!

1 Comments:
Lauren thanks for posting that! It is such a great link. In fact I think I might put it on my own blog! I think my fav clip so far is the clip about In the Neighborhood! But they are all fun and smart!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home